landlords insurance


A buildings insurance policy will protect your property against damage from risks like fire, storm and flood, as well as explosion, or fallen trees. And if water’s escaped from inside your property, we’ll cover you for any resulting damage.

As a landlord, you also need to protect your property’s contents. We’ll design your contents policy to cover all the household items you provide for your tenants, such as furniture, appliances and decorations. Remember, your tenants will need to organise separate insurance to cover their own possessions.

Buildings cover start from £95!

For an added layer of cover, take a look at our accidental option. This will cover you against additional, unexpected accidents and slip-ups, from DIY mishaps to a ball through your window.

Even if there is something non-standard about the premises i.e. non standard construction, previous subsidence or flat roof, we will in all likelihood be able to offer a quotation. We also offer a range of additional legal products which give you further peace of mind. Policies can include property legal disputes, rent recovery, rent guarantee and contact disputes.

We cover DSS, Asylum seekers, multiple rentals, local authority assists, unoccupied or holiday home.

The fastest way of getting a quote from ensurecover is to give us a quick call.  If you would like to discuss one of our Landlord/Let Insurance Policies.

Alternatively, complete our online quote form where we will receive your quote and call you back.

Deals are available in branch or on the phone 0161 302 0842

quick quote form